Acrylic Cutting Hanging Ornament with Custom One-side Print Information
Celebrate the holiday with this playful DIY acrylic ornaments! You can print it with family names, messages of this years milestone, photos, etc. Acrylic ornament is used to display as home decorations or meaningful gifts for friends and relatives on special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine's, birthdays, etc.
• Premium Material: Our acrylic ornament is made of premium acrylic material, which is reusable, not easy to break or deform, safe to use, can give you a good using experience.
• Easy to Hang: The top of the ornament is perforated, you can hang it with the provided rope anywhere you want to decorate. It is easy to hang and take them down, won't take you much time or effort.
• DIY Design: It allow you customized your favorite pattern or words on the plastic blank ornaments, or personalized photo ornament, create an special Christmas ornaments and leave unforgettable memory.
• Wide Applications: This personalized acrylic hanging ornament is the perfect size to display in your vehicle, on your bag, or in your living room, bedroom, or workroom, windows, Christmas tree or display it as home decoration wherever you like.
• Perfect Gift: Perfect for Christmas, new year, wedding, birthday party, baby shower, etc. Our acrylic ornament is a thoughtful and memorable gift for your friends, family members, or yourself in Christmas and other holidays.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.