All Over Print Bedding Sets Information
Custom bedding set with your favorite memories photos, picture, images, and text. Soft fabrics experience cloud-like soft touch, creating a peaceful and comfortable sleeping experience, and welcome the first ray of sunshine in the morning with a vigorous and good mood every day.
• Premium Material: Utilize 100% microfiber polyester fabric to provide exceptional softness and comfort - improve your sleep for utmost restful retreat. Single sided printing.
• Available Sizes: Our printed quilt cover set comes in various sizes: twin, full, queen, king.
• Multi Usage: Light enough to carry when you travel or go for outside activities, convenient and practical. Perfect for Spring, Winter, Summer or warmer weather. Order 1 set and use all season. Use as quilt, bedspread, blanket, bed cover.
• Wonderful Decor: Perfect for families with pets or children. Decorate your bedroom, guest room, RV, vacation home and dormitory with this lovely sets.
• Ideal Gift: Gifts tailored for various festivals, such as wedding anniversary, birthday, baby shower, graduation ceremony, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas and Thanksgiving. This is an ideal gift for family and friends.
HBS /Twin 3PCS、HBS /Full 3PCS、HBS /Queen 3PCS、HBS /King 3PCS、HBS /Twin 4PCS、HBS /Full 4PCS、HBS /Queen 4PCS、HBS /King 4PCS
Microfiber is naturally shrink, fading and wrinkle resistant. Simply machine wash cold, tumble dry, no bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.