All-over Print Unisex Hiking Shoes Information
Add style and performance to your footwear collection with a pair of custom printed hiking boots! It features a vibrant double-sided print on water resistant microfiber leather material and constructed with high-quality rubber outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
• Premium Material: These hiking shoes come equipped with a lightweight microfiber PU upper, and durable rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
• More Secure: Responsive, supportive cushioning and super-grippy rubber outsoles are geared for miles over rocks, grass, gravel, and roots. It can protect our safe when we sport or walk on the slippery floor.
• High Top Design: The hiking shoes with high top design effectively protect your feet and ankles to avoid injury as much as possible.
• Lace-up Style: The hiking shoes for men women features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit. The tightness can be adjusted appropriately. Cater to the fashion view of young people.
• Occasions: Unisex hiking shoes are easy to paired with casual clothes, jeans, shorts, sportswear etc. Good choice for running, jogging, hiking, mountaineering, travelling, walking and casual wear.
Microfiber leather has the characteristics of waterproof and is easy to clean, just gently wipe the surface of the shoe using a wet cotton cloth.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.