Unisex Little White Shoes with White Lace Information
This walking style white sneaker is a punch of tough and fashion in one shoe, bound to please both your elegance and sporty sides. Add a deeply unique touch to all your outfits. We love sneakers all day long. Breathable upper and a plush padded footbed, perfect for a quick run around town. Style these with your favorite shorts, skirts, denim or athletic wear!
• Premium Material: The upper is made of lightweight microfiber leather fabric to keep your feet odor-free all the day.
• Lace-up: Supple upper features a stylish classic lace-up design. Padded tongue and collar for comfort. The walking sneakers with a soft lining can prevent fatigue and keep you all day comfort.
• Rubber Outsole: These fashion casual sneakers are durable, wear and slip-resistant. The anti-skid rubber outsole provides excellent traction and grip on wet surfaces.
• Timeless Style: These unisex casual fashion sneakers bring new fashion for you. They allow you to match with clothes on different occasions at will and are ideal casual choices for your daily life.
• True to Size: Please measurement your foot length and compared with our size chart carefully before you buy in order to get a pair of perfect sneakers for yourself.
Microfiber leather has the characteristics of waterproof and is easy to clean, just gently wipe the surface of the shoe using a wet cotton cloth.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.