All Over Printed Window Curtain Information
These custom window curtain is your perfect home guard. Looks gorgeous and elegant, add color and vitality to your space. On the basis of decorative, good technology brings more functions to our curtains make you enjoy your time at home! Let these charming decorative curtains add amazing look to host and guest.
• Top Materials: Our custom window curtain is made from 100% polyester velvet fabric, which is heavy and soft.
• Multiple Functions: Keep room warm in winter and maintain cool in summer, energy efficient, block the wind and reduce the noise, provides an entire privacy in your living room, bedroom, kids room.
• Unique Home Decor: Designed with custom pattern, decorate your any space with new great effect, offer you a customized, clean, and modern style, create a finished luxury look and feel to your favorite space at home, office, apartment or any other window location.
• Easy to Install: The custom print window curtains with grommet, easy to install.
• Perfect Design: Support any text or picture layout, you can also customize any curtains size you want. The clearer your photo, the better the result.
Machine washable for easy care and maintenance, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low and warm iron as needed.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.