AOP No-Lace Cross Training Shoes with Black Lace Information
Enjoy where this shoe can take you. It's versatile, lightweight and equipped with maximum ultra midsole cushioning and MD outsoles to cushion every step. The premium mesh upper provides a flexible fit. It's performance comfort you can really feel.
• Upper Material: Lightweight construction with breathable mesh fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
• Lightweight Strength: Designed for comfort and style, this training shoe features a lightweight and breathable upper crafted from synthetic and mesh materials atop a durable MD outsole.
• Athleisure Style: These sneakers for men women are versatile and suitable for walking, working out, shopping, traveling, or daily life.
• Slip On and Go: The casual training shoes feature a convenient slip-on bootie construction for quick-and-easy changes without any steps to slow you down.
• Occasion: Great for everyday wear. These training sneakers are easy to pair with all kind of outfits, such as jeans, short pants, dress etc.
Use a shoe cleaning brush to brush off any excess dirt and dry them in a cool place.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.