Canvas Wall Art Without Frame (AAA) Information
Fill your empty wall with tasteful art prints with our canvas wall art without frame. Each canvas comes with beautiful artwork and when assembled, they create a harmonious, stunning arrangement for the room.
• Top Material: The custom poster is printed on painting canvas, which is durable, not easy to tear, smooth to the touch, clear patterns and not easy to fade.
• Multi Usages: This custom canvas paintings have multiple use ways, such as you decide if you want to straight put them on the wall, frame them, or hang them with clips and grid wall.
• Attractive Design: Each of our custom canvas painting feature a striking colorful design on single-side that is sure to capture the attention of anybody that glances at it. Each package contains 3 pieces of painting.
• Perfect Gift: The poster with custom print makes a meaningful and artful gift to friends, family, sister, classmates, roommate, and loved ones! It is an ideal choice and a special gift for birthday, graduations, valentine's day and more other occasions.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.