Custom All-Over Print Men's Rugby Jersey Information
Capture your team's on-field identity. It can be customized detailed team and player graphics to show who you support on game day. Its lightweight design is built for comfort as you show some love for your favorite player in the NFL.
• Material: 100% high polyester, our rugby jerseys are crafted from lightweight material offering you superior comfort, perfect for spring, summer and fall.
• Features: Loose fit, short sleeves, casual unisex wear, vivid and classic, suitable for sports and football games.
• Occasions: Perfect for school uniforms, party, hip hop performance, football team, dance team, beach holiday and etc.
• Great Gift: Custom design your own personalized jersey, printing any team name and number as male/female/child, a great gift for lovers, children, family members and holidays. Sports jerseys are suitable for the ultimate sports fan.
• About the Size: Size are US standard Men size and loose fit, if you have big belly and wide shoulders, we recommend you to go up one size.
Machine washable or hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.