Custom Design Wood Porch Sign Information
Are you looking for a welcome signs for front porch or door that will stand out? You just found the perfect large vertical outdoor welcome sign. Highlight your entrance with high quality porch signs with your own custom print that will welcome all your guests in great style.
• Quality Material: These porch signs are made from lime wood, the surfaces are printed with your own design, they are sturdy and resistant to fading, the rope at the back is made of quality flax, both they are suitable for a long term use.
• Front Porch Sign Set: You will receive a set of 10 pieces porch rules signs, every five pieces are joined together by a flax rope, which can be printed with 10 different patterns, the attractive sign will make a charming addition to your front porch.
• Make Home More Lively: The porch wooden signs are nice complements to your outdoor porch wall, or you can hang them in your yard, garden, outdoor yard, and garage path, adding a truly personal touch, and make your home full of more lively atmosphere.
• Weather Resistance: These personalized porch signs for front door were designed for long lasting and resistant on outdoor weathers, for any season or holiday of the year.
• Perfect Gift: You can also buy this beauty as a small gift for Christmas welcome door sign, birthdays, or celebrations for someone you love, the farmhouse decor style porch sign is suitable for everyone.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.