Custom Engraved Men's Wallet Information
This is a soft and lightweight PU leather exterior mens wallet, we designed it to be compact and thin so it will fit nicely in your front pocket or your back pocket. With the function of a large wallet and the benefits of a slim wallet. In particular, the engraved wallet is a perfect gift idea.
• High Quality: We used the best top PU Leather in the market, the leather wallet has a smooth finish and it is extremely durable so that you will never have to worry about tearing it.
• Large Capacity: Measuring only 4.7" x 3.8" when closed, our bifold men's wallet has a huge capacity of 10 card slots, 1 ID window and 2 cash pockets. It even has a split billfold to keep your money and receipts organized.
• Easy to Carry: Its bifold slim design makes it easy to fit in any pocket. Compact and lightweight, easy to carry in your pockets or put in your handbag, backpack or other carry-on bags.
• Personalized Wallet: Custom engraving wallet for Men. Our wallet will capture a moment that is gone forever. The engraving pattern will never fall off! This wallet is designed to provide you with a quick and easy way to create a unique and useful souvenir.
• Perfect Gift: Gift Boxing- The wallet comes in classy gift packaging. It’s a perfect present for birthday, anniversaries, Father's Day, Christmas and other special occasions, so you can easily gift it to someone you love.
Easy to clean: Wipe with a damp cloth.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.