Custom Print Magnetic Dishwasher Cover Information
Do you think your kitchen is too simple and boring, and not special enough? Or do you think the color of your dishwasher or refrigerator is not good? Come on a custom dishwasher cover, let your kitchen instantly have color and style, highlight your personal quality of life, and beautify your living environment.
• Quality Materials: Made of premium PET vinyl film applied to a flexible magnetic sheet. No need to worry about visible fingerprints, damage during the hot drying cycle, or splashes of water. Plus, the cover is easy to clean.
• Easily Trim To Fit: Measuring 23*17 INCH and 23*26 INCH, this refinishing cover is sized to fit most standard dishwasher doors. If the face of your washer’s door is smaller, these magnetic sheets are easy to cut. Simply measure your door then trim the cover to fit.
• Easy to Use: This magnetic cover simply sticks to the surface of your machine. No need to deal with any harsh-smelling adhesives or sticky residue to scrub off. Just ensure that your dishwasher is magnetic before ordering this product.
• Decorative: Created to hide scratches and other unsightly marks on your dishwasher, these artsy magnetic appliance decals will enhance your kitchen’s decor.
• Best Gift: Create a wonderful gift for your friends, elders, and yourself on Mother's Day, Christmas, Easter, New Year's Day, and other holidays.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.