Custom Print Normal Material Rug Information
Light up the space with a good looking rug. As a relatively small household item, a good carpet can become the soul of the design style of the whole house. Print the best memories on the carpet, you can see them every day, this will be the best way for you to express your love.
• Top Materials: Made of flannel surface, soft and wear-resistant,no pilling, no fading and soft to the touch. It's easy to maintain and clean, can washable or machine washable.
• Anti Slip: The back of the rug has anti-slip particles to prevent the mat from sliding on the ground. Not easy to fold and not easy to hurt the floor. It is non slip and safer.
• Usage: Adding a sense of fashion to your living room, bedroom, baby room, dormitory or any occasion. Suitable for scenes such as living room, bedroom, baby room, dormitory, etc.
• Customized: Any image or text can be printed on the Door Mat. Display your happy memories around your home or office through personalized rug.
• Perfect Gift: Gifts tailored for various festivals, such as company event, wedding anniversary, birthday party, baby shower, graduation ceremony, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas and Thanksgiving. This is an ideal gift for family and friends.
Hand wash, do not soak for a long time, do not bleach, and the temperature of the washing liquid cannot exceed 45ºC.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.