Custom Print Wood Key Holder Information
People often lose their keys in daily life. It will now be clear where your keys are with this key hook. The key hook is a must-have product in every home and office. It is also stylish home decor. You can decorate your place and also, you can organize your keys.
• Quality Material: Wood key holders are made of solid wood, upgraded thick wood to ensure durable, strong and long-term without deformation. We are using first-class printing machines to print your key holder for maximum durability.
• Perfect Decor: Custom wood key holder is the perfect decoration accessory for your home, office, farmhouse, garage, café, and other places you want to decorate.
• Easy to Install: Key hook is very easy to install. Hooks and wall mounting apparatus will be sent to you in the package.
• Problem Solver: Losing keys is one of the biggest setback. Your life will be more easily with this personalized key hooks for wall decor. Do not forget small details affect our lives a lot.
• Perfect Gift: It sounds good to buy a useful gift for your loved ones. Wood key holder is both a key organizer and a stylish home decor. It can be good gift idea for housewarming, valentine's day, birthday, Christmas, mother's day, anniversary, wedding, engagement.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.