Custom Printed Round Cardboard Puzzle Information
This is a great puzzle allows children to be successful on assembling without too much trouble. Puzzles are sure to challenge your youngster and exercise their minds since it really helps child to develop cognitive, fine motor, coordination and problem-solving ability in a fun way.
• Durable Materials: Made of high quality recycled cardboard, sturdy, bend-resistant and non-toxic.
• Perfect Snap: Precision cutting technique, have fun putting all pieces together. Rounded edges allows for durability and safety.
• Crafting Experience: Ideal for adults and teens. Enjoy on your own or with family and friends. Perfect both for spending time with yourself and socializing with people.
• Application: Our jigsaw puzzles make for fun indoor activities and can be framed as wall art. Develops hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving, shape recognition, memory, and task completion.
• Grate Gift: Intellectual game for adults and kids is the perfect choice for Birthday and Christmas gifts. The most valuable parent-child game. This is also the unique gift for father, mother, lover, friends, or just treat yourselves.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.