Custom Printed Unisex Joggers Sweatpants Information
Our jogger pants are easy to mix and match with your favorite t-shirt and sneakers! Whether you’re looking for a comfortable pair of pants that will withstand your intense jogging routine or you simply want to add a modern touch to your casual look, the sport pants are exactly what you need!
• Material: The active pants are made of 100% polyester lightweight fabric, has high strength, wearable, not easily deformed.
• Two Sides Pockets: Our joggers sweatpants feature two sides pockets for easy storage of your belongings. Simply slip your smartphone or wallet into the pockets to free hands.
• Adjustable Waistband: Easily adjust waist circumference. Metal head drawstring will keep it on waist without rolling off.
• Design: Loose fit cargo sweatpants with open bottom and relaxed straight leg design are perfect year-round, also the style that occupy the home. Elastic waistband with drawstring for a customized fit.
• Occasion: Perfect for outdoor activities, running, fitness, walking, bodybuilding, hiking, football, basketball, cycling, climbing, etc. Casual and fashion.SKU
Hand wash and machine wash available. Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Please do not bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.