Custom Printed Wooden Frame with Clips Photo Holder Information
Remember those special moments and enhance your home decor with this vintage wooden frame with clips photo holder. There’s nothing greater than a significant photo to your loved ones on special anniversaries such as New Year Eve, Valentine Day, and so on.
• Super Material: Made of high quality natural wood with around polished edge and corner for rustic looking.
• Size: 8x6 Inch and 12x8 Inch for your selection. Can hold postcards, greeting cards and birthday cards, or you can assemble the DIY craft cards into the picture frames which your children made for you.
• Design: Picture Frame face has a metal clip for hanging a photo. Set it on your desk, or use as a home table centerpieces photo frame home decors.
• Perfect Gift: The photo frame is the perfect gift & will be cherished for years to come for personal use or as a present for holiday.
• Multi-Purpose: Fill the photo frame with custom artwork, drawings, wedding photos, and portraits of your friends and loved ones. Whether it's for the kitchen, living room, bedroom, or office, the beautiful vintage design will enhance any home decor.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.