Customized Print Unisex Slip on Shoes Information
With these easy to slip on and slip off sneakers, you are ready to run out and do exercise. They are a great new way to have the enjoyment of the fresh air on your feet that they provide all with the ease and sturdiness of a traditional canvas shoes. These shoes offer great support and are a fantastic alternative to lace up shoes for warmer weather.
• Premium Material: The upper is made of breathable canvas fabric to keep your feet odor-free all the day. Lightweight EVA outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
• Great Comfort: Our lightweight unisex loafers feature breathable canvas textile uppers and cushioned footbed for the ultimate in fit and comfort.
• Classic Style: Canvas slip-on sneakers will be your go-to modern casual fashion footwear. Show your style with cool textile upper, round toe and slide-on design. Classic slip-on style with side gore panels that stretch for easy on/off.
• Super Lightweight: Fashion slip on shoes are light, breathable and easy on the feet. These stylish canvas shoes are a must-have for everyday wear and are great for travel too!
• Occasions: Classics unisex slip on shoes, easy to paired with casual clothes, jean, shorts, skirts etc. Good choice for office working, at home, shopping or attend party, hiking and traveling etc.
Easy to care. Canvas slip on shoes can be washed with your regular laundry detergent.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.