Custom Print on Demand Scented Candle Information
A thoughtful way to send a gift to a teacher, coworker, friend or any loved one this beautifully personalized candle makes for a memorable keepsake. Featuring custom design, the candle label proudly displays a lovely message to show your love to that special someone.
• Material: It is made of 100% vegan soy coconut wax - Soy Wax is more Eco-friendly than Paraffin, providing an eco-friendly clean burn. We use natural and synthetic fragrance oils, providing a medium-strength throw that will fill up a small room.
• Sustainable Packaging: Each candle is poured into a beautiful 8oz clear glass jar and comes with a cute box and safe packaging, making it easier for you to bring anywhere. You can also use the glass jar for other purposes after you use up the candles.
• Toxic Free: Each candle is made of 100% soy wax for an eco-friendly & clean burn, made with a lead-free cotton wick primed with vegetable-based wax and premium grade phthalate-free fragrance oil. No added dyes or chemicals. Making it safe to use for your loved ones.• Handcrafted: Each candle is hand poured into a glass jar and individually labeled by hand.
• Perfect Gift: This glass jar candle is convenient that both a gift for any occasion such as Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Christmas, Birthday, Wedding Anniversary or any occasion and a useful thing for home decor.
Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times. Trim wicks before each burn.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.