Print Outdoor Camping Picnic Blanket Information
This campsite blanket is waterproof on both sides and is of excellent quality.
• High Quality: Colors will not fade or wear after long-term use，Durable，resistant to wind and snow in winter.
• Multi-Faceted Use: You can use this portable blanket outdoors at the beach, for picnics, camping, as rain shelter, or sunshade.
• Non-slip Design : This rubber door mat with non-slip backing ,Made of stunning high-quality materials，making the mat cushioning slip resistant，and ensures that you will not slip or fall.
• Waterproof & Sandproof: Designed to handle spills and messes from the park to the beach, the water-resistant surface wipes clean for quick and easy clean up.
• Waterproof Backing Material: Prevents picnic rug from getting wet on damp lawns or surfaces; provides extra sitting comfort, perfect for family outdoor activities.
Clean it with broom or vacuum cleaner, or use washing machine for deep cleaning.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.