Personalized Passport Holder with Full Print Information
A passport holder is just the thing you need for your trips! You can organize all of those important travel documents, and with this water-resistant version, everything will stay totally dry. Make it a part of your essential travel accessories.
• High Quality: This passport is made from scratch resistant faux leather with a beautiful quality printing that makes travel more fun. This synthetic material is water resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use.
• Perfect Size: Measuring 4 inches (10 cm) x 5.5 inches (14 cm), this travel wallet easily fits in purses, bags, even pockets to make the perfect travel accessory for any adventure.
• Personalized Gift: Make this passport holder your own by adding a custom name or an image of your choosing, or turn it into a dedicated gift by personalizing it for somebody you love and care about. It’s a perfect gift for your world traveler friend, partner or family member!
• Available: Fits all passport books around the world. Whether your from US, Canada, Europe, or Australia!
• All in One Storage: Passport wallet has inner 3 slots that can be used to hold your drivers license, ID, badges, or money. Plus, it can safely store a vaccine card to keep you prepared when traveling! Got a lot to take with you on your travels, you can organize all of those important travel documents in the passport holder.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.