Plastic Blank Yard & Lawn Decoration Signs with Stakes Information
Yard signs are most commonly used in lawns and business services promotion, real estate signage, alongside roads as political advertising, and more. They also used as informational signs, yard sale signs, announcements, and directing attendees to weddings and other events.
• High-quality Materials: Yard signs are made of corrugated plastic plate, durable, and windproof, which can be used outdoors and reused.
• Versatile: Customize garden signs using markers and stickers are perfect for yard sale signs, estate sale sign, garage sale signs, house for sale signs.
• Indoor or Outdoor Use: Waterproof and Wind Resistant! Display in your lot, front yard, lawn, garden or any area with grass!
• Easy Installation: After professional printing and cutting, the colorful yard sign can be assembled quickly and easily; All you need to do is to insert the H stake in the yard and press them into the ground.
• Theme Decoration: This lawn yard sign is quite suitable as a photography background decoration at your garden and various applicable occasions, such as outdoor Halloween prop.
Easy to wipe the dust off with a clean, dry cloth.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.