Powder Coated 20oz Tapered Stainless Steel Tumbler Information
Have you searched for a funny Christmas Day gift? The powder coated travel tumbler is suitable to hold coffee, water, beer, wine, juice, tea and others drinks. You can use the travel tumbler anywhere you want: indoors, outdoors, driving, office, sports, traveling, camping, etc.
• High Quality Material: Especially made from 18/8 food grade stainless steel, the insulated tumbler is durable, easy wash and unbreakable.
• Double Wall Vacuum Insulation: The travel tumbler has the double wall vacuum insulated design, which can keep your drinks like coffee hot for 3 hours or cold like beer or juice for 9 hours. This cup can company with you from spring to winter. It can be an ideal gift for men whether in summer or winter.
• Splash Proof Lid: The travel tumbler comes with a sliding lid for spill-proof to help you stay neat. The wide mouth opening allows easily washing and quick filling.
• Convenient for Outdoor: Its sweat-proof design can keep the travel tumbler surface dry all the time.
• Various Occasions: This 20oz stainless steel tumbler with lid are suitable for drinking tea, coffee, and water and so on. Great for outdoor adventure, road trips, sports event, also the perfect travel cup to bring coffee from home to work.
Recommend hand washing to keep the custom printed tumbler in its best condition.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.