Personalized Printed Decorative Outdoor Flags Information
All of our flags are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards. You can design your own flag in any way you like to welcome guests, celebrate holidays, show your pride, support causes, and more. Our professional designers will create a mockup of your design at no additional cost. We also manufacture custom sized flags, so if you have your own dimensions you need to work to, we can make it.
• Material: Polyester and Spandex.
• High quality: It is durable and light enough to fly even in light winds, while also being UV and water resistant, ensuring the flag has a longer service life.
• Occasion: Suitable for hanging on indoor window walls, outdoor flag poles, car, truck. Of course, this is great for gifting to your friends.
• Features: Thin soft and lightweight material, soft hand feel. The Flag has a sleeve at the top for use with any standard flag pole or stand. FLAG STAND NOT INCLUDED
• 2 Sizes Available: Please refer to product description, due to manual measurement, please kindly allow 1-2 cm differs.
Easy to clean and wash.Hand wash and machine wash available, Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Please do not bleach.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.