Unisex Air NO.1 Force Athleisure Shoes with Black Lace Information
These athleisure shoes help you show your respect for the game while keeping classic, everyday style on point. These walking style sneakers are sure to be an instant favorite, with a microfiber leather weighing in for heritage comfort. Plus, a removable sockliner helps keep feet happy all the day.
• Premium Material: These unisex shoes come equipped with a lightweight microfiber PU upper, soft textile lining, and durable rubber sole designed to get you into a baller state of mind.
• More Secure: The rubber sole increases the friction between the sole and ground and provide exceptional lateral movement and stability. It can protect our safe when we sport or walk on the slippery floor.
• Lace-up Style: The walking sneakers for men women is use lace up, which are fashion and pretty well. Moreover, the tightness can be adjusted appropriately. Cater to the fashion view of young people.
• Comfortable Insole: Athleisure shoes with soft insole provides an comfortable feel and fit. A wider-than-average toe box gives your feet room to breathe and enough toe spread for improved balance.
• Occasions: Unisex walking sneakers are easy to paired with casual clothes, jeans, shorts, skirts etc. Good choice for running, jogging, riding, driving, workout, exercise, outdoor gym sports, travelling, walking and casual wear.
Microfiber leather has the characteristics of waterproof and is easy to clean, just gently wipe the surface of the shoe using a wet cotton cloth.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.