All Over Print Men's Kimono Information
Upgrade your style with this eye-catching kimono with lightweight fabric that makes it feel like you are wearing nothing at all. The wide, seven sleeves finished with an open front and Japanese inspired design is the perfect piece to make your look standout from the rest. Layer this kimono over any top whether you are wearing it as a cover up for going to the beach or wearing it over a jacket in colder months for a touch of smoothness to your outfit.
• Material: It was made of 100% polyester, soft, smooth to touch, like silk, also it is hard to pill or deform. It can keep the shape all the time.
• Design: Wide seven sleeves, loose fit, open front, no closure or pockets, Japanese kimono style cardigan coat.
• Relaxation and Comfortable: It is soft and smooth, looks luxurious and brings a silky feeling when touching. You fill yourself comfortable, loose and relaxed.
• Occasion: It great for daily casual wear, vacation, lounge wear, parties, beach, bar, BBQ, role play and many other outdoor activities. Especially in hot summer.
• Matching: Fashion cardigan could be worn with jeans or casual pants like the harem pants to reach a casual smart look or fashion style.
Easy to clean and wash. Hand wash with cold water. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.