Custom Design AOP Chunky Sneakers with White Sole Information
Add comfort to your day with our customized design chunky sneakers. With our chunky sneakers, you can wear in various casual activities, perfect for walking, running, dating, etc and feel comfortable even for all-day walk. It could suits all kind of outfits, such as jeans, short pants, sportswear etc.
• Upper Material: Designed with a knitted mesh upper which is breathable to keep feet comfortable. The high quality finishing of the MD sole helps you stay on the go throughout the day with arch support and a cushioned foot bed.
• Non-slip MD Sole: These unisex chunky sneakers have a flexible & shock-absorbent MD outsole to help relieve pressure after wearing for long hours. These slip-resistant walking shoes help keep you stable.
• Athleisure Style: These casual chunky platform dad sneakers for men women are versatile and suitable for walking, working out, shopping, traveling, or daily life.
• Lace-up Style: The walking sneakers for men women is use lace up, which are fashion and pretty well. Moreover, the tightness can be adjusted appropriately. Cater to the fashion view of young people.
• Occasion: Great for everyday wear. These chunky sneakers are easy to paired with casual clothes, jeans, shorts, skirts etc.
Use a shoe cleaning brush to brush off any excess dirt and dry them in a cool place.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.