Customized Printing Unisex Clogs Garden Shoes Information
Everyone needs a lightweight clogs ideal for casual wear. These men's and women's clogs are very lightweight, waterproof and buoyant, and can be used as excellent chef shoes, nursing shoes and outdoor work shoes. Even as water shoes on rainy days, perfect for walking, BBQ, fishing, beach, shower.
• Premium Material: Made with lightweight high quality EVA material, make your feet more comfortable and also can reduce the burden of your feet.
• Multi-Use: You can use the shoes for house slippers when you relaxing in you home,you can wear this shoes just go walk with your dog in the afternoon also,you can take this shoes to to garden or yard or nurse working,or just enjoy the sport activities like the swim or water class.
• Unique Design: The unique design of the upper can effectively accelerate air circulation and keep the sandals dry.
• Easy to Take on: These slip-on clogs are easy to take on and off, while being extremely durable; These even offer pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit.
• Portable: Ultra-lightweight clogs are convenient for you to take it on your bag, moreover, this garden shoes use the high quality material can make sure the shoes odorless.
Easy to care. Just clean it with soap and water. Do not put these shoes in high temperature environment or strong sunlight.
Custom Product Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Products
• Submit JPEG or PNG files
Low resolution images may print poorly especially when enlarged. We recommend at least 150 DPI (dots per inch) of your files. Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
• Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. Please be aware of using RGB color model only when designing and creating products.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
• Fill the whole design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
• Keep all important content within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a red dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text, logo or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
• Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
• Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
• Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the original color of the products.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
• Different design patterns cannot be guaranteed precise design placement and/or pattern alignment.
• It is impossible to perfectly align patterns/images from front to back.
Print Results Disclaimers
• Due to the variability in computer and printer settings, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match between each order's actual printed color and the color seen on screen.
• Before processing your order, it is highly recommended that you double-check some art files you are not sure about with our support team.